CHIEF OF STAFF
Kelly has nearly two decades of experience in communications, strategic planning, operations, program management, and public affairs.
Most recently, Kelly served as the Chief Impact Officer of the Colorado Technology Association (CTA) and Executive Director of the CTA Foundation. Previously she held leadership positions at the Governor’s Office of Economic Development & International Trade (CO), the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, and DAVIES Public Affairs. Her government, association, agency, and non-profit experience provide a unique knowledge base of industry and community-wide issues.
Kelly is a first-generation college graduate and holds a BA in Communication from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is also a practicing Certified Life Coach (C.L.C.). She’s based in Denver, Colorado, with her husband and rescue pup Bentley.
- Colorado Technology Association
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Smart Cities Alliance, Board Member
- Certified Life Coach
- Techstars Mentor
- Technology Councils of North America, Workforce Vice Chair
- Denver Metro Leadership Foundation Impact Denver Graduate
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts Leadership Graduate
- CO.Starters Graduate
- Mile High United Way Emerging Leaders Council and Volunteer
- Downtown Denver Partnership Women’s Council, Leadership Team Member
- Denver Business Journal 40 Under 40 Awardee
- Impact Denver Alumni of the Year