Commercial Real Estate Solutions for Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Biotech
Long R&D and testing cycles, a diverse and distributed workforce, intense regulatory scrutiny – these are just a few of the challenges facing medical device, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies. They’re also important – and frequently overlooked – factors in your real estate decisions.
At Forte Commercial Real Estate, we specialize in helping companies in your industry make smart, profitable real estate decisions. It all starts with understanding how your business challenges translate into real estate needs – and developing an approach that meets those needs.
- Product delivery – Regulatory approval and testing can have a big impact on your time-to-market, which in turn has a big impact on your decisions about leases and facilities.
- Volatile demand – Whether you’re anticipating a surge in demand for a product or adapting your business model to long-term market trends, your real estate strategy should stay closely aligned with your business strategy.
- Industry consolidation – Market share can change quickly in a climate of mergers and acquisitions, leading to tough decisions on which facilities, ownership structure, and location best meet your goals.
- Predictability – Creating a process that helps you realistically quantify your real estate needs, assess the benefits and limitations of each solution, and budget intelligently.
- Cost control – Maximizing your leverage with owners and landlords to help keep costs down.
- Flexibility – Understanding that what you need today may differ from what you need tomorrow and helping you identify and plan for the long-term impact of your real estate decisions.